Highampton Lakes are located in a peaceful and quiet part of the rural Devon countryside. The fishery has been well established for 25 years with three coarse fishing lakes stocked with a variety of healthy fighting coarse fish and carp averaging double figures. Our smaller Lake is well stocked with Tench. Highampton Lakes in Beaworthy Devon offer anglers an excellent day's fishing.
Day tickets are available from the lake car park. We now have a wooden staging around the Coarse Lake, toilet facilities are on site and tea /coffee making facilities on site.
Coarse Fishing at Highampton Lakes - The lakes are open all year and full rules are to be followed at all times.
Adult Day Ticket - £7
Child under 16 - Day Ticket £5 (MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)
* Please ensure the 2 metre social distancing rule is kept to at all times, with only one person in the ticket hut at one time.
* Please use the hand gel provided before entering the ticket hut and when leaving the hut. Please also complete the same rule when entering and leaving the toilet.
* Please fill out the ticket as usual and place in an envelope alongside your payment and slot it down the slot on the counter. No cash is left on site overnight.
* Please take all rubbish home with you.
* Sorry no non fishing visitors - all persons on the lake must have a fishing ticket on their possession.
Enjoy your Fishing and stay safe at Highampton Lakes
Here are the Fisheries nearby Highampton Lakes, Beaworthy - Devon.
(Choose one and click "Go")